General Category: 30 days
OYT Category: 10 days
|All arrangements have been made to sanction Water Tap Connection within the time limit specified below provided an application is filed with full details. OYT category(Own your Tap Scheme) : 10 days General category : 30 days Application forms can be obtained from Service Centre on payment of Rs. 10/-Following documents are to be enclosed to the filled in application form.
The building owners can file the application form with the above details between 10. 30 AM TO 1. 30 PM in the Service Centre of the Municipal Office. Immediately on receipt of application form a receipt will be given in token of having received the application duly assigning the priority number. In the said receipt the date of issue of tap connection will be indicated.Application under General Category
- Location Plan (Two tracing cloth copies + one ammonia copy)
- Photostat copy of tax receipt relating to current half year.
- Agreement written on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 20/- or to affix adhesive stamp worth Rs. 20/- on agreement
- Original receipt relating to payment of pipe line service charges in the shape of demand draft / banker’s cheque or payment in Municipal Treasury. Details in this regard can be had from the service Centre of the Municipal Office.
- The applicant will be informed about Sanction of water tap and to pay supervision charges, security deposit and repairs to the road cuttings within 15 days from the date of filing the application
- The applicant has to give a letter about the payment of above charges through banker’s cheque / municipal Challan in token of having paid the amount in municipal treasury, and inform about the procurement of required materials and enclose it in original within 3 days from the date of receipt of sanction order.
- A tap connection will be given within 30 days from the date of receipt of application under General Category provided action is taken as indicated above.
Application under OYT category
- The applicant will be informed about sanction of tap connection and to pay supervision charge security deposit and repairing charges to the road cutting within 5 days excluding the date of filing of application
- The applicant has to give a letter in the service centre of the municipal office duly enclosing Challan of municipal treasury in token of having paid the above charges or banker’s cheque and inform about the procurement of required materials within 2 days from the date of receipt of orders.
- Tap connection under OYT will be given within 10 days from the date of filing of application provided action is taken as detailed above